Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Gas ConfSp Kit, LEL CO, O2, Org
- Item # 36J675
- Mfr. Model # VK-K1032111111
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector Confined Space Kit
- Detects Oxygen, Combustible, Carbon Monoxide
- Gas Type LEL, CO, O2
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30.0%, LEL 0 to 100%, CO 0 to 1000 ppm
- Resolution O2 (0.1% Vol. Increments), LEL (1% LEL Increments), CO (1 ppm Increments)
- Housing Color Orange
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F (-20 to 50 Degrees C)
- Alarm Setting All Alarms Adjustable, Low O2 19.5%, High O2 23.5%, CO 35 ppm Warning, 70 ppm Danger, LEL 10% Warning, 20 % Danger, VOC Varies by Gas Type
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Battery Life 12 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards UL - Class I, Groups A, B, C, D T4. Zone 0. Class II, Groups F,G. Aex ia d IIC T4. CSA: Class l Division l Groups A, B, C, D T4. Ex d ia IIC T4. MSHA: CFR30, Part 22, Permissible for Underground Mines Diffusion Versions Only. IECEx Ex ia IIC. IP66 IP67.
- Features Dectects 1 to 4 Gases, One Button Calibration, IP66 Dust and Water Resistance, Datalogging and Event Logging, 2 yr. Warranty
- Height 6-13/16"
- Width 2-5/8"
- Depth 2-5/8"
- Includes Ventis(TM) MX4 O2, LEL, CO Monitor with Pump, Universal Charger, Soft Carrying Case, Service Tool, Reference Guide, Calibration Tubing, Dust Filter/Water Stop, Calibration Fitting, Sample Tubing, Calibration Gas (Appropriate Mix) with Regulator, Rugged Hard Plastic Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Sell Sheet Menu Format
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Ordering Guide
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Confined Space Application Note
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Reference Guide
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Portable Instrument Sensor Options Guide
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Instruction Manual
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Ventis MX4 Pump Assembly
- Industrial Scientific Ventis MX4 Four Steps of Operation
- Industrial Scientific Ventis MX4 Confined Space Sell Sheet
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.