Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item # 9GPE0
- Mfr. Model # MX6KIT-K1230211
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 19.8 lbs.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type O2, CO, H2S, LEL
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 1500 ppm, H2S 0 to 500 ppm, LEL 0 to 10%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 0.1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 55 Degrees C (-4 to 131 Degrees F)
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Battery Life 36 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards IECEx/ATEX: Intrinsic Safety: EEx ia d I/IIC; IP65 (IP64 pump version), Equipment Group & Category: II 2G / I M1 (I M2 w/IR sensor), UL: Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4; AEx ia d IIC T4, CSA: Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4, MSHA: CFR30, Part 18 & 22, Intrinsically Safe For Methane/Air Mixtures
- Features Resistant To Radio Frequency Interference
- Height 5-3/8"
- Width 3"
- Depth 1-3/4"
- Includes Universal Charger, nylon carrying case, belt clip, calibration cup, wrist strap, maintenance tool, quick start guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC MX6 iBrid Quick Start Guide
- INDUSTRIAL SCIENTIFIC Portable Instrument Sensor Options Guide
- Industrial Scientific MX6 iBrid Quick Start Menu Flow Charts
- Industrial Scientific MX6 iBrid Multi Gas Monitor Operation Guide
- Industrial Scientific MX6 iBrid Sell Sheet
- Industrial Scientific MX6 iBrid Four Steps Of Operation
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.