Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- DetectsOxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas TypeLEL, O2, CO, H2S
- Sensor RangeO2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 1000 ppm, H2S 0 to 500 ppm, LEL 0 to 10%
- ResolutionO2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 0.1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm SettingAdjustable
- Alarm TypeAudible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Life12 hr.
- StandardsUL, CSA, ATEX, IECEx
- FeaturesConfined Space, One Button Quick Calibration
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (1127)
- Gas Sniffers (1123)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (725)
- Oxygen Detectors (677)
- Oxygen (O2) Gas Detectors (675)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (528)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (520)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (511)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (510)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Detectors (399)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Gas Detectors (399)
- Confined Space Gas Detectors (83)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.