Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Multi-Gas Detector, 4 Gas, -4 to 122F, LCD
- Item # 1VL41
- Mfr. Model # ITXKITD11014C
- UNSPSC # 41113118
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.0 lbs.
- ItemMulti-Gas Detector, 4 Gas
- DetectsOxygen, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulfide, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas TypeO2, CO, H2S, LEL
- Sensor RangeO2 0 to 30%, CO 0 to 999 ppm, H2S 0 to 500 ppm, LEL 0 to 100%
- ResolutionO2 0.1%, CO 1 ppm, H2S 0.1 ppm, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range-20 to 50 Degrees C (-4 to 122 Degrees F)
- Alarm Type90 dB Audible, Ultra-bright Visual
- Battery TypeLithium Ion
- Battery Life24 hr.
- StandardsUL and CSA - Class 1, Groups A, B, C, D Hazardous Locations, MSHA - Intrinsically Safe for Methane/Air Mixtures Only, ATEX and Australia - Ex Ia S I/IIC T4: IP65
- FeaturesDatalogging 300 Hours Log Time at 1 Minute Intervals, User Configurable Datalogging Intervals and Data Overwrite Capability, Up To 4 Sensors at Once, Resistant To Radio Frequency Interference
- IncludesMotorized Pump with 10 ft. Tubing, Calibration Gas, Regulator, Spare Alkaline Battery Pack, Nylon Carrying Case, Economy Charger, Calibration Cup With Tubing, Training Video and Replacement Sampling Pump Filters In A Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Non-Flammable Gas
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Detectors (1116)
- Gas Sniffers (1093)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (702)
- Oxygen Detectors (676)
- Oxygen (O2) Gas Detectors (674)
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors (517)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Gas Detectors (510)
- Hydrogen Sulfide Detectors (501)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detectors (500)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Detectors (398)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Gas Detectors (398)
- Intrinsically Safe Instruments (145)
- Combustible Gas Detectors (94)
- Confined Space Gas Detectors (92)
- Gas Detection Systems (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.