Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Gas Detector, 2 Gas, -4 to 131F, LCD
- Item # 1TAK9
- Mfr. Model # MX6-K0030101
- UNSPSC # 41113118
- Catalog Page # 2442
- Shipping Weight 4.0 lbs.
- Item Multi-Gas Detector, 2 Gas
- Detects Oxygen, Lower Explosive Limit
- Gas Type LEL, O2
- Sensor Range O2 0 to 30%, LEL 0 to 100%
- Resolution O2 0.1%, LEL 1%
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 55 Degrees C (-4 to 131 Degrees F)
- Alarm Type Audible, Visual, Vibrating
- Battery Type Lithium Ion
- Battery Life 24 hr.
- Display LCD
- Standards IECEx/ATEX: Intrinsic Safety: EEx ia d I/IIC; IP65 (IP64 pump version), Equipment Group & Category: II 2G / I M1 (I M2 w/IR sensor), UL: Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4; AEx ia d IIC T4, CSA: Class I, Groups A,B,C,D T4, MSHA: CFR30, Part 18 & 22, Intrinsically Safe For Methane/Air Mixtures
- Features Resistant To Radio Frequency Interference
- Height 5-3/8"
- Width 3"
- Depth 1-3/4"
- Includes Universal Charger, nylon carrying case, belt clip, calibration cup, wrist strap, maintenance tool, quick start guide
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Gas Sniffers (1003)
- Gas Detectors (999)
- Multi-Gas Gas Detectors (599)
- Oxygen Detectors (560)
- Oxygen (O) Gas Detectors (558)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Detectors (328)
- LEL (Lower Explosive Limit) Gas Detectors (328)
- Intrinsically Safe Instruments (148)
- Combustible Gas Detectors (112)
- Gas Detection Systems (106)
- Confined Space Gas Detectors (80)
- Atmospheric Monitor Gas Detectors (64)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.