Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
NO2 Fixed Gas Detector, Number of Channels 1, 125 mA @ 24VDC, Height 5-5/8", Width 1-5/8"
- Item # 9X169
- Mfr. Model # 68100056-61010
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.58 lbs.
- Item Fixed Gas Detector
- Gas Type NO2
- Number of Channels 1
- Sensor Range 0.2 to 99 ppm
- Resolution 0.1 ppm
- Alarm Type Two Color High Intensity Visual, 85dB @ 3 ft. Built-in Audible
- Display LED
- Status Indicator Yes
- Features On-Board Audio Alarm, Modbus RTU Output
- NEMA Rating 4
- IP Rating IP54
- For Use With Any 4-20 mA Controller
- Power Required 125 mA @ 24VDC
- Height 5-5/8"
- Width 1-5/8"
- Depth 1-5/8''
- Color Gray
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F
- Standards CSA Approved for Non-hazardous Locations
- Includes Electrochemical Sensor, AC Adapter (Installed)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.