Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
H2S Fixed Gas Detector, Number of Channels 1, 125 mA @ 24VDC, Height 1-5/8", Width 1-5/8"
- Item # 9ACG7
- Mfr. Model # 68100056-41010
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.25 lbs.
- Item Fixed Gas Detector
- Gas Type H2S
- Number of Channels 1
- Sensor Range 0 to 999 ppm
- Resolution 1 ppm
- Alarm Type Two Color High Intensity Visual, 85dB @ 3 ft. Built-in Audible
- Display LED
- Status Indicator Yes
- Features On-Board Audio Alarm, Modbus RTU Output
- NEMA Rating 4
- IP Rating IP54
- For Use With Any 4-20 mA Controller
- Power Required 125 mA @ 24VDC
- Height 1-5/8"
- Width 1-5/8"
- Depth 1-5/8''
- Color Gray
- Operating Temp. Range -4 to 122 Degrees F
- Standards CSA Approved for Non-hazardous Locations
- Includes Electrochemical Sensor, AC Adapter (Installed)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This instrument should be calibrated by the end user on a quarterly basis, although they suggest a bump test on the unit before each use. If you needed to send it in for calibration at any time, you could do that directly through the manufacturer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.