Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Docking Station, Width 6-3/4"
- Item # 6UAV3
- Mfr. Model # 18108630-010
- UNSPSC # 46171613
- Catalog Page # 2218
- Shipping Weight 7.2 lbs.
- Item Docking Station
- For Use With Mfr. No. VTS-K1231100101, Mfr. No. VTS-K1231101101, Mfr. No. VTS-K1232110101, Mfr. No. VTS-K1232111101, Mfr. No. VTS-K1232100101, Mfr. No. VTS-K1232101101, Mfr. No. VTS-K5232100101, Mfr. No. VTS-K5232101101, Mfr. No. VTS-K5232110101, Mfr. No. VTS-K5232111101
- Material Cycoloy C2800 (Polycarbinate/Acrykibutruke Butadube Strene) GE Plastics, UL94-VO
- Height 8-1/4"
- Length 10"
- Width 6-3/4"
- Status Indicator LCD
- Temp. Range 0 to 50 Degrees C
- Voltage 12VAC
- Includes DS2 Software, Power Cable, Luer Fitting, iGas Card Reader
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.