Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Wall Blanket, Noise Absorbing, Gray
- Item # 5T498
- Mfr. Model # 110
- NSN # 4510-01-466-6920
- UNSPSC # 30141601
- Catalog Page # 2269
- Shipping Weight 11.0 lbs.
- ItemWall Blanket
- Width4 ft.
- Length8 ft.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)0.75
- MaterialQuilted Fiberglass
- Resistant ToAbrasion and is Impervious to Water, Dust, Oil, Grease, Most Solvents
- StandardsASTM E84 Class I Fire Rating
- Includes1" Thick Modules With Brass Gromments
- ApplicationNoise Absorbing Ceiling or Wall Coverings Used in Areas with Excessive Noise and Echoing
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The wall blankets are intended for inside use only.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.