Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Overhead Sound Baffle, White, PK10
- Item # 3TPT6
- Mfr. Model # 24G
- UNSPSC # 81141803
- Catalog Page # 2269
- Shipping Weight 22.7 lbs.
- ItemOverhead Sound Baffle
- Width4 ft.
- Length2 ft.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)1.13
- MaterialPolyethylene Casing and Fiberglass Fill
- Temp. Range-10 to 120 Degrees F
- Resistant ToDust, Moisture, Oils
- Coverage100 sq. ft.
- StandardsASTM E84 Class I Fire Rating
- IncludesHanging Hooks
- ApplicationOverhead Sound Absorption, Lightweight, Light Reflective
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
It is not designed to be used on a wall. There are decorative fabric panels that can be ordered for this purpose. Please contact your local branch or account representative for part numbers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.