Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Adhesive, Water Based Synthetic Latex Adhesive, 1 EA
- Item # 5T495
- Mfr. Model # PA-02
- NSN # 8040-01-009-8000
- UNSPSC # 31201608
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- Item Adhesive
- Material Water Based Synthetic Latex Adhesive
- For Use With Standard Caulking Gun, Suitable for Attachment to Most Metal, Wood, or Masonry Surfaces
- Temp. Range 0.4 to 122 Degrees F
- Resistant To Cracking, Peeling, Mildewing, Moisture and UV
- Coverage 20 Square Feet
- Characteristics Foam, 11 oz Cartridge, Fully Cures In 24 to 72 Hours
- Standards Meets NFPA 90A and 90B, Non Flammable
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DE, IL, MA, MI, OH and RI
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 2PE30DAP
Price $3.81 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Foam Adhesives (110)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.