Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Acoustic Screen, Modular, Gray, 4 x 8 ft.
- Item # 5T512
- Mfr. Model # NS-117PKD
- UNSPSC # 30141601
- Catalog Page # 2269
- Shipping Weight 52.0 lbs.
- ItemAcoustic Screen
- Width4 ft.
- Length8 ft.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)0.75
- MaterialAcoustical Curtain Laminated With Reinforced Mass Loaded Vinyl Barrier, Snap Lock Tubular Steel Frame
- Temp. Range-10 to 120 Degrees F
- Resistant ToMoisture, Lubricants, Fuels, Grease, Solvents
- StandardsASTM E84 Class I Fire Rating, Sound Transmission Class-25
- IncludesSnap Lock Tubular Steel Frame
- ApplicationFor Use Around Cut Off Saws, Grinders, Compressors, Fans, and Quality Control Areas, Free Standing, Portable Unit can be Used Individually or in Groups to Enclose or Divide Noisy Areas, Optional Casters For Moving Screen
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.