Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Acoustic Panel, Encased, White, 20 sq. ft
- Item # 4RC08
- Mfr. Model # PS/C/P/8
- UNSPSC # 30141601
- Catalog Page # 2269
- Shipping Weight 49.0 lbs.
- Item Acoustic Panel
- Width 30"
- Length 8 ft.
- Thickness 2"
- Color White
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) 1.05
- Material 22 ga. Zinc Coated Perforated Steel Panel Shell Encasing a 3 lb. Density Rigid Fiberglass Noise Absorbing Core
- Temp. Range -30 to 250 Degrees F
- Resistant To Abrasion, Dust, Moisture, Oils, Most Chemicals
- Coverage 20 sq. ft.
- Standards ASTM E84 Class I Fire Rating
- Includes 2" Thick Ready To Mount Modules
- Application Suitable for Production Facilities, Warehouses or Office Areas, Easily Mount on Walls, Ceilings or Partitions to Offer Superior Acoustical Performance, Panels Mount Directly to Walls, Ceilings or any Flat Surface via Bottom Mounting Channel and Top Header
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.