Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Acoustic Foam, Mylar, Charcoal, 54Inx20ft.
- Item # 5T511
- Mfr. Model # K10-M25
- UNSPSC # 30141601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 24.0 lbs.
- ItemAcoustic Foam
- Length25 ft.
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)0.55
- MaterialAluminized Film Facing Foam
- Temp. Range-20 to 120 Degrees F
- Resistant ToMoisture, Lubricants, Fuels
- Coverage112.5 sq. ft.
- StandardsFlammability UL-94 HF-1 and ASTM D1692-74
- ApplicationRecommended for use in Dirty Environments, Aluminized Film Protects against Moisture, Lubricants and Fuels, Provides Maximum Sound Absorption while Reflecting Heat and Light, Combines the Advantages of Flexible, Strong Foam with a Wipe Clean, Light Reflective 1 Mil Aluminized Film Facing
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.