Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Acoustic Foam, Convoluted, Gray, 2in, PK4
- Item # 5T493
- Mfr. Model # CF2
- NSN # 6740-00-409-2326
- UNSPSC # 30141601
- Catalog Page # 2269
- Shipping Weight 12.0 lbs.
- ItemAcoustic Foam
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)0.80
- Material1.5 lb Density Open Cell Polyurethane Foam
- Temp. Range-45 to 250 Degrees F
- Resistant ToMost Oils, Alkali, Mild Acids
- Coverage10.125 sq. ft.
- StandardsFlammability UL-94 (Self Extinguishing)
- ApplicationConvoluted Foam Sheets are Scientifically Developed to Absorb Low Frequency Sound when Nailed or Glued on Walls, Machine Enclosures, Ducting Systems, Privacy Panels in Offices, Sound Traps and Computer Rooms
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.