Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAcoustic Foam
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)0.70
- Material1.5 lb Density Open Cell Polyurethane Foam
- Temp. Range-45 to 250 Degrees F
- Resistant ToMost Oils, Alkali, Mild Acids
- Coverage10.125 sq. ft.
- StandardsFlammability UL-94 (Self Extinguishing)
- ApplicationConvoluted Foam Sheets are Scientifically Developed to Absorb Low Frequency Sound when Nailed or Glued on Walls, Machine Enclosures, Ducting Systems, Privacy Panels in Offices, Sound Traps and Computer Rooms
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The best way to determine what you will need is to call 1-800-GRAINGER and ask for our Safety Technical Support. We can conference the vendor on the line to make sure we get what items are best for this application. There are too many variables to know with the description you've given. We would be happy to conference the vendor on the line to assist you though if you call us.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
I just bought this. Great stuff for reducing high frequency noise!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.