Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fluorescent Red-Orange Inverted Marking Paint, Water Base Type, 17 oz.
- Item # 4TDN9
- Mfr. Model # 247836
- UNSPSC # 31211507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.39 lbs.
- Item Inverted Marking Paint
- Base Type Water
- Color Family Reds
- Color Fluorescent Red-Orange
- Size 17 oz.
- Coverage 600 to 700 Linear ft./1" Strip
- Dry Time 1/2 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 10 min.
- Application Temperature 40 to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Aerosol, Marking Wand
- Surface Gravel, Grass, Dirt, Asphalt, Concrete, Wood, Metal, Rock, Plastic, Drywall Surfaces
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate
- Standards MIR Complaint
- For Use With Mfr. No. 2393000, 210188
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 4TDN5INDUSTRIAL CHOICE
Price $8.91 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.