Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWaste Disposer
- Amps AC3.2/4.6/2.3
- Duty CycleContinuous
- BearingsDouble-Tapered Timken Roller
- FinishStainless Steel/Chrome Plated
- Overall Height (In.)18-1/2
- Overload ProtectionYes
- Connection Drain (In.)2
- Two-Way GrindCapable with Correct Electrical Control
- Grind Chamber TypeStainless Steel
- Grinding Capacity111 oz.
- Shredder TypeStationary and Rotating
- Mounting System Type3/4" Rubber Mounting Above Grinding Chamber Isolates Sound and Eliminates Vibration
- Sound InsulationNo
- Persons Per Meal175 to 200
- Fits3-1/2" to 4" Outer Dia. Sink Opening, 6" and 5" Outer Dia. Sink Opening
- ApplicationSoiled Dish Table, Vegetable Prep Area, Salad Prep Area, Pot Sink, Meat Prep Area
- IncludesMounting Gasket
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.