Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Hot Water Dispenser, Lever Handle, SS
- Item # 2E729
- Mfr. Model # HOT-1
- UNSPSC # 48101714
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.05 lbs.
- Item Hot Water Dispenser
- Residential / Commercial Residential
- Handle Design Lever
- Faucet Finish Stainless Steel
- Tank Size 1/3 gal.
- Cups per Hour 40
- Voltage 115
- Watts 500
- Amps AC 4.3
- Preset Temp. 190 Degrees F
- Water Connection 1/4"
- Height 19-7/8"
- Width 5-1/4"
- Hole Dia. 1-1/4" to 1-1/2"
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards UL and NSF listed, cULus, and NSF certified
- Includes 16/3 SPT Cord with 3 Prong Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.