Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chest Cooler, Marine, 162 qt., White
- Item # 15F178
- Mfr. Model # 44689
- UNSPSC # 49121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 31.8 lbs.
- ItemFull Size Chest Cooler
- MaterialHDPE, HIPS, PU, PP
- InsulationUltratherm(R) Insulated Cooler Body and Lid - Extended Cold
- Body ColorWhite
- Lid ColorWhite
- Capacity162 qt.
- Exterior Length44
- Exterior Width19
- Exterior Height21-1/4"
- FeaturesUv Inhibitors Guard Against Sun Damage, Nautical Wood & Rope Cooler Handles with Tie-Down Feature, Fish Measuring Ruler on Lid, Stain- and Odor-Resistant Liner, Threaded Drain Plug for Hose Hook Up, Marine Grade Extended Life Pebax(R) Hinges, Stainless Steel Lid Strap, Dual Hybrid Latches - Stainless Steel Hinge and Plastic Snap for Secure Lid Closure, Snaps for Attaching Optional Seat Cushion, Lid Supports up to 300 Lbs. of Weight, 7-Day Cooling
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.