Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
48 qt. White Chest Cooler
- Item # 15F166
- Mfr. Model # 48228
- UNSPSC # 49121510
- Catalog Page # 2456
- Shipping Weight 9.9 lbs.
- ItemChest Cooler
- Cooler DesignContainer Storage
- MaterialHDPE, HIPS, PU, PP
- InsulationUltratherm(R) Insulated Cooler Body and Lid
- Body ColorWhite
- Lid ColorWhite
- Capacity48 qt.
- Exterior Length25-3/4"
- Exterior Width14-5/8"
- Exterior Height14-1/2"
- FeaturesUV Inhibitors Guard Against Sun Damage, Reinforced Swing-Up Cooler Handles with Tie-Down Feature, Fish Measuring Ruler on Lid, Stain- and Odor-Resistant Liner, Pressure Fit Drain Plug for Hose Hook Up, Stainless Steel Corrosion Resistant Screws, Dual Snap-Fit Latches Secure Lid Closure, Snaps for Attaching Optional Seat Cushion, Lid Supports up to 300 lbs. of Weight, 5-Day Cooling
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.