Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Proximity Sensor, Inductive, 15mm, NO
- Item # 35T359
- Mfr. Model # II0274
- UNSPSC # 41111926
- Catalog Page # 425
- Shipping Weight 0.61 lbs.
- ItemCylindrical Proximity Sensor
- Sensing MethodInductive
- Power Requirement20 to 250VAC/DC
- Output ModeNO
- IP Rating67
- Electrical Connection2m Cable
- Case MaterialBrass White Bronze Coated
- Detecting Distance15mm
- Operating Frequency25/50 Hz
- Operating Temp. Range-13 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Max. Current Load250/100mA
- Description/Special FeaturesRed LED Output Indication
- StandardscUL Listed, CE Compliance
- Includes2 Lock Nuts
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.