Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Compound Fluid and Air Pressure Sensor, -5 "H20 Vac to 100.4 "H20 Range
- Item # 35T563
- Mfr. Model # PN2228
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 400
- Shipping Weight 0.63 lbs.
- Item Compound Fluid and Air Pressure Sensor
- Range -5 "H20 Vac to 100.4 "H20
- Analog Output 4 to 20mA or 0 to 10VDC
- Control Output NPN or PNP Open Collector
- On/Off Setting Programmable
- Power Required 18 to 32VDC
- Process Connection 1/4" FNPT
- Electrical Connection 4 Pin M12
- Display 4 Digit Alpha Numeric LED
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Operating Temp. Range 13 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- IP Rating 65
- Max. Pressure 12,000 psi
- Standards CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Sensors (706)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.