Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Switch, (2) SPST, 0to1450psi, 1/4"
- Item # 35T543
- Mfr. Model # PK6222
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 400
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- Range0 to 1450 psi
- Process Connection1/4" MNPT
- Housing Material316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials316 Stainless Steel
- Compatible WithAir and Liquids
- Electrical Connection4 Pin M12 Connector
- Contact Form(2) SPST
- Circuit TypeElectronic PNP
- AC Contact RatingNot Applicable
- DC Contact Rating500 mA @ 10 to 32VDC
- NEMA RatingNot Rated
- IP Rating67
- Burst Pressure14,500 psi
- Operating Temp. Range13 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
- Off Set Point50 to 1420 psi
- On Set Point75 to 1450 psi
- Power Required10 to 32VDC
- StandardsCE, UL Listed, EMC Approval, DIN IEC 68-2-27, DIN IEC 68-2-6
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.