Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Photoelectric Sensor, Rectangl, Thru-Beam
- Item # 35T431
- Mfr. Model # O5E500
- UNSPSC # 39121528
- Catalog Page # 374
- Shipping Weight 0.14 lbs.
- Item Photoelectric Sensor
- Shape Rectangular
- Sensing Method Through Beam Receiver
- Operation Mode Selectable Light On/Dark On
- Power Requirement 10 to 36VDC
- Circuit Type PNP
- Electrical Connection Quick Disconnect M12 Connector
- Max. Sensing Distance 25m
- Length 46.80mm
- Max. Load Current 200mA
- Operating Frequency 1000 Hz
- Width 18.20mm
- Depth 70.30mm
- NEMA Rating Not Rated
- IP Rating 67
- Body Material Polyamides
- Light Source Red LED
- Features Reverse Polarity and Overload Protection, PMMA Lens
- Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 60 Degrees C
- Standards UL Listed, CUL Listed, CE Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.