Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCompound Digital Pressure Switch
- Power Required90 to 250 VAC, 45 to 65 Hz
- Range-30 "Hg Vac to 30 "Hg
- Compatible WithAir and Liquids
- Circuit TypeTriac
- Output Current2.5A @ 20 Degrees C
- Contact FormSPST
- On Set Point-29 to 30 "Hg
- Off Set Point-30 to 29 "Hg
- Burst Pressure1476 "Hg
- Process Connection1/4" FNPT
- IP Rating65
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel
- Electrical Connection5 Pin 1/2" 20UNF Connector
- Temp. Range13 Degrees to 176 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.