Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIndoor Air Quality Monitor
- Carbon Monoxide Measurement Range (PPM)0-50 ppm
- Carbon Dioxide Concentration0-5000 ppm
- Temp. Range23 Degrees F to 131 Degrees F
- Relative Humidity Range0-99% Non-Condensing / 1% Resolution
- Humidity Accuracy+/-2%
- AccuracyCO2: +/-2% Over Range At 68 Degrees F (20 Degrees C)/1 Bar Pressure, CO +/-2 ppm
- Resolution1 ppm
- Auto Power OffN
- Low Battery IndicatorYes
- Sensor LifeCO2 IR Sensor 10-15 Years CO 2-3 Years
- Data HoldY
- Data Storage1 Million Data Points Stored To SD Flash Card
- Power Source3 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, 120 VAC Charger
- Special Features7 Sensor Capacity, Upgradeable in the Field with Plug & Play Sensors, Diffusion Version, Datalogging Kit Included for Up to a Million Datalogging Points, Tripod Port on Bottom & Wall Hanging Port on Back
- Includes3 AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries, Charger/Adapter, Calibration Adapter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Years, 1 Year On CO2 Sensor
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.