Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Voltage, Continuity Tester, 600VAC
- Item # 1RG99
- Mfr. Model # 61-092
- NSN # 6625-01-028-1146
- UNSPSC # 41113644
- Catalog Page # 769
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemVoltage and Continuity Tester
- AC Voltage Range24/120/208/240/277/480/600
- Calibration Frequency45 to 65 Hz
- Safety RatingCAT III 1000V
- DisplayDiscreet LED
- Basic DC Accuracy70 to 100% and 80 to 100%
- Battery TypeAAA (LR03)
- StandardsComplies with UL-61010, EN61010, cUL, US, CE
- IncludesTest Leads, (4) 1.5V AAA Batteries, Operating Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Special FeaturesSenses AC or DC Voltage Without Contact, Low Impedance to Eliminate Ghost Voltages and a Built In Storage Area to Protect the Replaceable Silicone Test Leads
- Non-Contact Voltage DetectorYes
- Audible ContinuityYes
- Vibrates When Voltage PresentYes
- Low ImpedanceYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.