Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Voltage Tester, 600VAC, 600VDC
- Item # 3CXY2
- Mfr. Model # 61-085
- UNSPSC # 41113637
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.67 lbs.
- ItemVoltage Tester
- AC Voltage Range120/240/480/600
- DC Voltage Range120/240/600
- Calibration Frequency25 to 60 Hz
- Safety RatingCAT III 600V
- DisplayLED and Neon Lamps
- Basic DC AccuracyRelative Indication Only
- Battery Type(4) 1.5V (IDEAL# Mfr. No. 61-201, IEC #LR44 or NEOA# 1166A)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 yr.
- Special FeaturesVibration Mode w/Indicator Movement, Audible and LED Indication of Voltage Levels (Mfr. No. 61-085 Has Led Indication Only), Auto Switching Voltage/Continuity Technology (Mfr. No. 61-086 Only), Independent Solenoid and Electronic Circuitry Design Provides Back Up Voltage Indication for Added Safety, Low Impedance Measuring Device, Replaceable Test Leads, Shielded Probe Tips, Ultrasonically Welded and O Ring Sealed for Added Durability
- Audible ContinuityYes
- Vibrates When Voltage PresentYes
- Low ImpedanceYes
- DC PolarityYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.