Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Toggle Switch, SPST, 2 Conn., On/Off
- Item # 1XWT6
- Mfr. Model # 774098
- UNSPSC # 39121507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
- Item Toggle Switch
- Contact Form SPST
- Number of Connections 2
- Switch Function On/Off
- AC Contact Rating 20A @ 125v, 10A @ 250V
- Terminals Quick Connect Tab
- Mounting Hole 0.50" dia.
- Actuator Style Flattened Lever
- Actuator Length 0.625"
- Stem Length 0.375"
- Stem Dia. and Thread Size 15/32-32 NS-2A
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Actuator Color Black
- Special Features Double-Insulated with Internal O-Ring Design For Moisture And Dust Resistance
- Recommended Use Outdoor, Marine/Recreational Equipment, Automotive and Weather Resistant Applications
- Standards UL Recognized/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.