Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Toggle Switch, SPST, 2 Conn., On/Off
- Item # 1XWT6
- Mfr. Model # 774098
- UNSPSC # 39121507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
- ItemToggle Switch
- Contact FormSPST
- Number of Connections2
- Switch FunctionOn/Off
- TerminalsQuick Connect Tab
- Mounting Hole0.5" Dia.
- AC Contact Rating20A @ 125v, 10A @ 250V
- Actuator StyleFlattened Lever
- Actuator Length0.625"
- Stem Length0.375"
- Stem Dia. and Thread Size15/32-32 NS-2A
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Actuator ColorBlack
- Special FeaturesDouble-Insulated with Internal O-Ring Design For Moisture And Dust Resistance
- Recommended UseOutdoor, Marine/Recreational Equipment, Automotive and Weather Resistant Applications
- StandardsUL Recognized/CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.