Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Shrink Tubing, 0.268 In ID, Black, 4 ft
- Item # 25A138
- Mfr. Model # 46-605
- UNSPSC # 39121711
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
- ItemHeat Shrink Tubing
- Wall TypeThin
- Temp. Range-67 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Shrink Ratio2:1
- Length4 ft.
- Wire Range14 to 8 AWG
- I.D. Before Shrinking0.268"
- I.D. After Shrinking0.126"
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking0.022"
- Shrink Temp.248 Degrees F
- Max. Voltage600V
- FeaturesHighly Flame Retardant and Flexible
- StandardsMeets UL 486D 125 Degrees C VW-1 600V
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.