Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThin-Wall Heat Shrink Disk, 4 Length, 1/4in ID
- Wire Range14 - 8 AWG
- Length4 ft.
- Width (In.)1/4
- I.D. Before Shrinking (In.)0.268
- I.D. After Shrinking (In.)0.126
- Shrink Ratio2:1
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking (In.)0.022
- Material of ConstructionPolyolefin
- Temp. Range (F)-67 to 257
- Max. Voltage600
- ResistsCommon Fluids and Solvents
- FeaturesHighly flame-retardant and flexible
- StandardsMeets UL 486D 125 Degrees C VW-1 600V
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.