Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 4PCZ2
- Mfr. Model # 35-908
- UNSPSC # 27111701
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- Item Wire Nut/Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Driver Type 7-in-1
- Primary Application Electrician
- Ratcheting No
- Bit Retainer Type Quick Change
- Includes Slotted 1/4 and 3/16", Phillips #1 and #2, Hex Driver Shaft 1/4 and 5/16"
- Handle Design Nylon Resin
- Number of Pieces 4
- Bit Style Double Ended
- Overall Length 8-1/2"
- Shank Type Solid
- Shank Material Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Finish Chrome
- Features Bit Cartridge In Handle To Store Bits, Wire Connector Wrench on One End, Wire Looping Holes in Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Screwdriver Bits (2394)
- Cable Installation Tools (1286)
- Voice/Data Tools (998)
- Slotted Screwdrivers (948)
- Flat Screwdrivers (925)
- Nut Drivers (825)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (731)
- Slotted Screwdriver Bits (666)
- Phillips Bits (592)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (565)
- Hex Screwdriver Bits (429)
- Electrician's Screwdrivers (403)
- Hex Bits (397)
- Technician's Screwdrivers (367)
- Double-End Screwdriver Bits (290)
- Multibit Screwdrivers (213)
- Hex Screwdrivers (137)
- Hex Drivers (88)
- Wire Connector Wrenches (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.