Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi-Bit Screwdriver, 9-1/2 In, 21-in-1
- Item # 10J842
- Mfr. Model # 35-688
- UNSPSC # 27111701
- Catalog Page # 534
- Shipping Weight 0.8 lbs.
- ItemWire Nut/Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- Driver Type21-in-1
- Primary ApplicationElectrician
- Bit Retainer TypeMagnetic
- IncludesPhillips: #1, #2, #3, Slotted: 3/16, 1/4, 5/16 In., Square: #1, #2, Torx: T15, T20, T25, T30, Hex: 3/32, 1/8, 3/16, 5/32 In., Nutdrivers: 1/4, 5/16, 7/16 In., And Ratchet Handle
- Handle DesignErgonomic Plastic
- Number of Pieces10
- Bit StyleDouble Ended
- Overall Length9-1/2"
- Shank TypeSolid
- Shank MaterialChrome Vanadium Steel
- FeaturesRatchet Mechanism Can Handle High Torque, Bit Storage in Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Screwdriver Bits (2245)
- Nut Drivers (776)
- Slotted Screwdriver Bits (720)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (487)
- Phillips Bits (483)
- Torx Screwdriver Bits (474)
- Torx Bits (435)
- Hex Bits (419)
- Hex Screwdriver Bits (417)
- Double-End Screwdriver Bits (293)
- Multibit Screwdrivers (223)
- Square Screwdriver Bits (220)
- Square Bits (172)
- Torq-Set Screwdriver Bits (87)
- Torq-Set Bits (80)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
following: Grainger part number 10J842 will have the wire nut wrench included in the handle. This is the 21 in 1 “Twist a nut” series of muti- bit screwdrivers from Ideal.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.