Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
LanXPLORER PLUS Kit w/Remote, Cords, Case
- Item # 12V422
- Mfr. Model # R150005
- UNSPSC # 41113715
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 6.15 lbs.
- ItemLanXPLORER PLUS Tester
- Display3.5" QVGA Color
- Application10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Service Detection, RJ45 End-point Connection, Integrated 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, Netmap and Netverify Functions to Identify Network Devices, Lists to 10 Network Talkers, Bandwidth Meter, PoE and PoE+ Detection with Load Test to Determine Available Wattage, Wire Map with TDR, Storage for 7,500 Tests
- For Use With10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Networks, 2.4 GHz B/G/N Wi-Fi
- Features10/100/1000 Mbps Service Detection, Tracing Tone Generator
- MeasuresWire Map, Length, Distance to Fault (TDR), Devices on Network, Devices Added to Network, Devices Missing From Network, Bandwidth Utilization of Device, PoE/PoE+ Detection with Load Test
- Connector TypeRJ45, USB
- Data Safe MonitorNo
- Line Polarity IndicatorNo
- StandardsCE & WEEE
- IncludesTester, 2 x RJ-45 STP Patch Cords, 1 Smart Remote, Printed Quick Reference Guide, Manual On CD, 6AA Batteries, Rechargable Battery Pack, AC Power Supply, Inductive Cable Tracing Probe, Soft-Side Carry Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.