Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Heat Gun Kit, 180 to 1200F, 13A
- Item # 25A903
- Mfr. Model # 46-204
- UNSPSC # 27112717
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.7 lbs.
- Item Heat Gun Kit
- Power Source Electric
- Voltage 120
- Temperature Range 180 Degrees to 1200 Degrees F
- Watts 1500
- Amps AC 13
- Air Volume 7.0/8.8/10.6/14.1/17.5 cfm
- Switch Type Adjustable
- Temp. Settings Variable
- Temp. Lock No
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Application (7) Presets for Shrinking, Forming, Welding, Soldering, Paint Stripping, Drying and Manual Operation
- Includes Mfr. No. 46-952 Wlding Adapter, 46-953 Solder Reflector Adapter, 46-955 Overlap Wlding Adapter, 46-956 Pressure Roller
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.