Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Heat Shrink, 6in Length, 6-1 AWG, PK5
- Item # 25A151
- Mfr. Model # 46-347
- UNSPSC # 39121711
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.048 lbs.
- ItemHeavy-Wall Heat Shrink, 6in Length, 6-1 AWG
- Wire Range8 - 1/0 AWG
- I.D. Before Shrinking (In.)0.75
- I.D. After Shrinking (In.)0.24
- Shrink Ratio3:1
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking (In.)0.09
- Material of ConstructionTS-46 Irradiated cross-linked polyolefin
- Temp. Range (F)-67 to 230
- Max. Voltage600
- ResistsCommon Fluids and Solvents
- FeaturesMaximum flame retardancy
- StandardsMeets UL 486D, CSA C22.2 No. 198.2, ANSI C119.1, Western Underground Guides Nos. 2.4, 2.5, MIL-DTL-23053/15, IEEE 383 Vertical Flame Test, ANSI C37.20.2, ICEA S-19-8 and NEMA insulation thickness requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.