Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Heat Shrink, 48in Length, 2.000 OD, PK2
- Item # 25A160
- Mfr. Model # 46-372
- UNSPSC # 39121711
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.45 lbs.
- ItemHeavy-Wall Heat Shrink, 48in Length, 2.000 OD
- Wire Range250 - 750 KCMIL
- Length48 in
- I.D. Before Shrinking (In.)2
- I.D. After Shrinking (In.)0.63
- Shrink Ratio3:1
- Wall Thickness After Shrinking (In.)0.16
- Material of ConstructionTS-46 Irradiated cross-linked polyolefin
- Temp. Range (F)-67 to 230
- Max. Voltage600
- ResistsCommon Fluids and Solvents
- FeaturesMaximum flame retardancy
- StandardsMeets UL 486D, CSA C22.2 No. 198.2, ANSI C119.1, Western Underground Guides Nos. 2.4, 2.5, MIL-DTL-23053/15, IEEE 383 Vertical Flame Test, ANSI C37.20.2, ICEA S-19-8 and NEMA insulation thickness requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.