Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cable Tester, VDV PRO, 8 Remote, Terminator
- Item # 6KJR2
- Mfr. Model # 33-771
- UNSPSC # 43222814
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.95 lbs.
- ItemCable Tester
- ApplicationVoice, Data and Video Applications
- For Use WithRJ45, RJ11, RJ12, Coax F, BNC, and RCA Connectors
- FeaturesWire Mapper and Tone Generator. 8 Remotes and Terminators.
- Built-InTone Generator
- Connector TypeRJ45/11, F, BNC, RCA
- IncludesCase, 9V Battery, RCA/BNC Adapters
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1250)
- Voice/Data Tools (990)
- Continuity Testers (394)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (93)
- Telecommunications Testers (80)
- Wire Tracers (69)
- Cable Tracer Meters (66)
- Wire Tracing Testers (65)
- Wire Tracing Meters (64)
- Cable Tracers (56)
- Communications Testers (56)
- LAN Testers (56)
- Cable Testers (54)
- Tone Generators (34)
- Telecommunication Test Kits (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.