Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Surge Protector 120 to 240V, 24000 Amps
- Item # 1ECD1
- Mfr. Model # ICM515
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # 4213
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemSurge Protection Device
- Location Type2
- Wire8", 600V, UL1015
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase12kA
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode24kA
- Max. Continuing Operating Voltage130VAC RMS
- Voltage Protection Rating120V L-G, 240V L-L
- Mounting StyleStandard Electrical Knock Out
- Material of ConstructionPlastic Epoxy Encapsulated
- Enclosure TypeEpoxy Encapsulated
- Wire GaugeBlack #18 AWG, Green #16 AWG
- Includes8" Lead Wires
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (926)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (922)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (492)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (492)
- Surge Arrestors (489)
- Electrical Surge (427)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (427)
- Power Surge Protectors (427)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (427)
- Surge Protection (427)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.