Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Voltage Monitor
- TypeManual or Automatic Reset
- Control Volts18 to 240
- NC Output (Amps)10
- N.O. Output (Amps)20
- % Volts Unbalance2 to 25, Adj.
- Delay3 Position
- Time Delay1 To 5 Minutes
- Temp. Rating (F)167
- Memory StorageProgrammable 25-Fault
- MonitorsVoltage Unbalance, High/Low Voltage, Phase Loss, Reversal, Incorrect Sequencing and Rapid Short Cycling
- ApplicationProtects Equipment From 3 Phase Voltage Faults
- For Use WithHVACR Systems
- Agency ComplianceUL
- IncludesLED Display
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.