Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Head Pressure Control
- Item # 4MG75
- Mfr. Model # ICM326HNC
- UNSPSC # 41112411
- Catalog Page # 4213
- Shipping Weight 1.3 lbs.
- ItemHead Pressure Control
- Hard Start Timing (Sec.)0.1 to 5.0
- Triac Output Amps0.1 to 10.0
- Input Volts AC @ 60/50 Hz120 to 240
- FunctionHigh Temperature Bypass, Heat Pump Override and Adjustable Hard Start Timming and Motor Cutout Speed
- ControlsHead Pressure By Varying the Amount of Air Through the Condenser to Help Prevent Evaporator Freeze Up
- Ambient Temp. Range (C)-40 to 75
- PressureLow, Cutoff and Liquid Slugging in Low Ambient Condition
- Status IndicatorGreen and Yellow Light, Full or Modulated Motor Voltage at a Glance
- IncludesBuilt-In 24V Transformer
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This control is rated at 120-240 volts with a max amperage output of 10 amps. This should work with most residential and light commercial condensing units.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.