Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2012 IECC and ANSI 90.1-2010
- Item # 46F325
- Mfr. Model # 9781609830915
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.95 lbs.
- ItemCode Book
- Book Title2012 International Energy Conservation Code and ANSI/ASHRAE/IES STANDARD 90.1-2010:Energy Standard for Buildings Except Low-Rise Residential Buildings.
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeOther
- PublisherICC (Distributed by Cengage Learning)
- Publication Date8/4/11
- Number of Pages150
- Book DescriptionThis Highly Beneficial Resource Fosters Commercial and Residential Energy Conservation through Efficiency in Envelope Design, Mechanical Systems, Lighting Systems, and Through the Use of New Materials and Techniques Included in this Version
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.