Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2012 International Building Code
- Item # 46F315
- Mfr. Model # 9781609830403
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.7 lbs.
- ItemCode Book
- Book Title2012 International Building Code
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeOther
- PublisherICC (Distributed by Cengage Learning)
- Publication Date6/9/11
- Number of Pages722
- Book DescriptionThis Book Cover Version Offers Up-to-Date, Comprehensive Insight Into the Regulations Surrounding the Design and Installation of Building Systems It Provides Valuable Structural, Fire-and Life- Safety Provisions that Cover Means of Egress, Interior Finish Requirements, Roofs, Seismic Engineering, Innovative Construction Technology and Occupancy Classifications for all Types of Buildings Except those which are Detached One and Two Family Homes and Townhouses Not More than (3) Stories High
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.