Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body Material304 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials304 Stainless Steel, Polyethylene, Neoprene
- Seal MaterialNeoprene
- Gasket MaterialPolyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material304 Stainless Steel
- Piston MaterialPolyethylene
- For Use On15, 30 and 55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head3 ft.
- Max. Temp.104 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity650 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil4
- Max. GPM for Water4
- Inlet Size1/2"
- Outlet Size1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1/2"
- Discharge Tube Length6"
- Suction Tube Length22"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1/2"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size1/2"
- Suction Tube TypePolyethylene
- Overall Length46"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialDelrin
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationSoaps, Mild Acids, Lubricants
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
You should have no issues with oils the thickness of standard motor oils with this unit. If you have an extremely viscous liquid, such as gear oil, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for assistance with a different pump number.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.