Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body Material304 Stainless Steel, PTFE
- Wetted Materials304 Stainless Steel, PTFE
- Seal MaterialPTFE
- Gasket MaterialPTFE
- Discharge Tubing Material304 Stainless Steel
- Piston MaterialPTFE
- For Use On55 gal. Drums
- Maximum Head3 ft.
- Max. Temp.140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke22 oz.
- Max. Viscosity1000 CPS
- Max. GPM for Oil8
- Max. GPM for Water8
- Inlet Size1-1/2"
- Outlet Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length6"
- Suction Tube Length37"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size1-1/2"
- Suction Tube Type304 Stainless Steel
- Overall Length41"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialPolypropylene
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationAcids, Solvents, Paint Thinners and other Chemicals Compatible with 304SS and PTFE
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.