Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hand Drum Pump, Piston, Steel, 1/2In OD
- Item # 9GCX1
- Mfr. Model # 1460
- UNSPSC # 40151529
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Piston
- Pump Body Material Steel
- Wetted Materials Carbon Steel, Polyethylene, neoprene
- Seal Material Polyethylene
- Gasket Material Polyethylene
- Discharge Tubing Material Carbon steel
- Piston Material Polyethylene
- For Use On 15, 30 and 55 gal.
- GPM 2
- Maximum Head 3 ft.
- Max. Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Ounces per Stroke 8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 650 Cps
- Max. GPM for Oil 2
- Max. GPM for Water 2
- Inlet Size 1/2"
- Outlet Size 1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 9/16"
- Discharge Tube Length 6"
- Suction Tube Length 22"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 9/16"
- Suction Tube Type Polyethylene
- Overall Length 45"
- Metered No
- Adapter Type Bung
- Adapter Material Polyethylene
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Application For Dispensing Liquids Compatible with Polyethylene, Carbon Steel and Neoprene
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been manufactured to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption) in states that require 3rd party certification of compliance with the “Safe Water Drinking Act” (CA, LA, MD, VT).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.