Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHand Operated Drum Pump
- Action TypePiston
- Pump Body MaterialCarbon Steel
- Wetted MaterialsCarbon Steel, PTFE Resin
- Seal MaterialPolyethylene
- Gasket MaterialPTFE
- Discharge Tubing MaterialN/A
- Piston MaterialPTFE
- For Use On15 and 30 gal. Drums
- Ounces per Stroke8 oz.
- Max. Viscosity8000 CPS
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size1/2"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size1/2"
- Suction Tube Length22"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size14-1/4"
- Suction Tube Outlet I.D. Size11"
- Overall Length23-1/2"
- Adapter TypeBung
- Adapter MaterialSteel
- Adapter Dia.2"
- ApplicationFor Flammables and Combustibles
- FeaturesReliable Hand Pump is Ideal for Dispensing Small Amounts of Flammable Liquid, Internal Flame Arrestor, Bonding and Grounding Wires
- StandardsFM Approved
- IncludesCap-on-Strap and Self-Adhesive I.D. Label
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.