Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Gasket Sealant, 350g Cartridge, Blue
- Item # 2VUV5
- Mfr. Model # HUB005
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # 3123
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- ItemGasket Sealant
- TypeNon-Setting, Non-Hardening
- Temp. Range-58 to 572 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity1.32
- Flash PointNone
- Full CureRemains Tacky
- Application TimeNot Specified
- SubstratesMetal, Plastic
- CharacteristicsResistant to Fluids Including: Industrial Fuels, Oils, Water, Engine Combustion Products, Water/Glycol, Methanol Mixtures, Lubricating Oils, Gasoline, Kerosene Fluids, Fluorocarbon Refrigerants, Non-Setting and Non-Hardening Even At High Temperatures
- ApplicationSeals Metal to Metal and Plastic to Plastic With Or Without A Gasket
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.