Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
20" Walk Behind Concrete Saw, 20.8 HP Honda 4 Cycle Gasoline Engine
- Item # 2LDU2
- Mfr. Model # FS 520
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 901
- Shipping Weight 573.0 lbs.
- Item Walk Behind Concrete Saw
- Power Source 4 Cycle Gasoline Engine
- Blade Dia. 20"
- Arbor Size 1"
- Depth of Cut 7-5/8"
- Engine Brand Honda
- HP 20.8
- Fuel Capacity 1.72 gal.
- Tool Weight 325 lb.
- Length 89"
- Width 26"
- Height 42"
- Application Cutting Concrete And Asphalt, Blade To Wall 2 1/4
- Features ,Gas Assisted Raise/Lower System, Hydrostatic Differential Drive, Blade Shaft System Allows For A Minimum Of 250 Maintenance Free Hours, Right Hand Cutting Only
- Includes Water Mist Coolant System For Standard Water Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 2LDU1HUSQVARNA
Price $2,500.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.