Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
18", Walk Behind Concrete Saw 11.7 HP, Honda 4 Cycle Gasoline Engine
- Item # 2LDU1
- Mfr. Model # FS 400
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1008
- Shipping Weight 299.0 lbs.
- ItemWalk Behind Concrete Saw
- Power Source4 Cycle Gasoline Engine
- Blade Dia.18"
- Arbor Size1"
- Depth of Cut6-5/8"
- Engine BrandHonda
- Fuel Capacity1.72 gal.
- Tool Weight206 lb.
- ApplicationCutting Concrete And Asphalt, Blade To Wall 2 1/2
- FeaturesDepth Cut Indicator, Poly V Belt Drive,Gas Assisted Raise/Lower System,Fold Down Handle, Central Lift Bail, Right Hand Cutting Only
- IncludesWater Tank With Quick Connection To Top Of Blade Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- FS 400
- Item # 2LDU2HUSQVARNA
Price $7,343.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.